INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products he is most interested in, etc.
REGULATORY AFFECTED COOKIES AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
A. ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: are set up by social networking platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security Cookies: store information in encrypted form to prevent the data stored therein from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
B. DEPENDING ON THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
C. DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie , which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CASAL DOS CELENIS, SL is the Responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore provides you with the following information on the processing
Processing purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Preservation criteria of the data: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights: CASAL DOS CELENIS, SL. A REVOLTA 6, GODOS, – 36659 CALDAS DE REIS (Pontevedra). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE – COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL
|COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER|
|Technical and functional|
|facebook.com||dpr||Necessary for the Facebook social add-on||in 7 days|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie required to use the options and services of the website||in 11 months|
|google.com||COMPASS||Cookie required to use the options and services of the website||in 2 days|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 18 years|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with any requests between sites. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks||in 6 months|
|casaldoscelenis.com||__utma||ID used to identify users and sessions||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-APISID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in one month|
|google.com||__Secure-HSID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in one month|
|google.com||__Secure-SSID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in one month|
|facebook.com||c_user||ID used to identify users and sessions||in 2 years|
|facebook.com||datr||It is used to prevent the creation of false accounts / spam. DATR cookie is associated with a browser, not with individuals.||in 2 years|
|facebook.com||fr||It contains a unique browser and user ID, which is used for targeted advertising..||in 3 months|
|facebook.com||sb||Facebook browser identification, authentication, marketing and other cookies for specific Facebook features.||in 2 years|
|facebook.com||xs||Used in conjunction with the c_user cookie to authenticate your identity to Facebook Content: Session ID, time of creation, authentication value, secure session status, cache group ID.||in one month|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on, for example, how many times the video is played and the settings used for playback.||in one month|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers.||in 10 years|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to compile website statistics and track conversion rates and personalisation of Google ads.||in 7 months|
|google.com||OTZ||Análisis agregado de los visitantes del sitio.||in 25 daysAggregate analysis of site visitors|
|google.com||SAPISID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in 2 years|
|google.com||SSID||in 2 years|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Proveedores externos de este sitio web:|
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus removing the cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the information stored (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Blocking Cookies||Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).|
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer. Versión 11 – https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox. Versión 65.0.1 – https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Versión 5.1 – https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData